LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Jam Press’ Terms and Conditions, which apply whenever you use any of our work or services, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms from time to time so please check back on this page for updates. Changes come into effect from when they are published on this page.
1. Jam Press / “we” / “us”, refers to Jam Press Ltd, registered in England and Wales under the company number 10564468 at 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 2 London, EC1N 8LE.
2. “You” refers to any person or organisation who purchases or commissions any work or services from Jam Press
3. “Content” refers to all words, text, photographs, pictures, video, audio or digital components, graphics, animations or illustrations, translations, phone numbers or contact information or anything else involving our work or that results from our work.
1. If you choose to use our content, whether from us supplying it to you exclusively, ‘on spec’ or even if using it without our prior written approval, then you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. When we supply our content or services to you, you have the right to use them in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any terms agreed in writing with us prior to use. However the content remains our copyright.
3. Unless agreed with us in advance in writing, our content is provided for publication on the title publication supplied to and is not to be syndicated, re-distributed, re-circulated, regardless whether it is altered, changed or amended or otherwise.
4. We will supply you with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard in accordance with recognised industry standards and codes of practice, but without any warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
5. You are solely responsible for the use of anything, including work and / or services and the results thereof that we supply to you. We always advise that you make your own enquiries about any content.
6. We will not be liable in any way for the content, work and/or services supplied, nor as a result of you using our supply in any way whatsoever.
7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit or business, suffered by you or any third party as a result of using our content including whether this is indirect, incidental or consequential.
8. Severability: Each provision, clause or any part at all of our Terms is to be regarded as independent of the others. Should any provision, clause or any part at all of these Terms be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect or impair the enforceability or validity of the rest of the Terms.